Welcome to Mortgage Advisor
To help you make the right choice from the thousands of mortgage products available use a qualified mortgage advisor.
- The information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
- Any information that you give us may be disclosed to selected third parties (e.g. product providers and fraud prevention agencies) for the purposes of processing your application.
- We may use the information that we can hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you.
- We may transfer and store some information outside of the European Economic Area for the purposes of security backups and disaster recovery. By accepting this policy you consent to this information being transferred for these purposes to our servers which may be located in the United States of America.
- We (and any third party to whom we have passed your information with your consent) may use the information that we, or they, hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services which may be of benefit to you. We may track the pages visited on this website to bring you such further information.
- Any information you pass to a mortgage advisor via the telephone service may be shared with Mortgageadvisor.co.uk for reporting purposes.
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw any consent given by you above, or obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, by emailing us at:
You will be charged a fee of £10 to cover the administration costs involved for obtaining a copy of the information we hold about you.